Explore The Wild Things
With over 25 years in operation this underground sensation is packed with a unique adventure. This hands-on experience will take you on an intimate guided tour into the depth of a mountain in the Rockies. Learn about the deep history of the cave and challenge yourself with two great trips of discovery that will expand your mind and relationship with the area. Have you got what it takes?
Combo This Trip
Combo and experience more!
- Save money
- Save time
- Exclusive products
- Live EPIC!
“This was an absolute riot! The cave is so raw and beautiful! The tour itself was constantly exciting, challenging and unpredictable. It offers some chances to push your comfort levels as well - which was absolutely worth it.”
Steve M., Jan. 2020
“Got this tour for my girlfriend as her birthday present and we both loved it. Our guide Brent was fantastic and worked well to accommodate different skill and comfort levels in our small group. Would recommend this tour to anyone!”
Blair C., Dec. 2021
All of our operators have the years of experience required to give you the best quality trip and highest industry standards. They know their stuff.
With every purchase you get access to local deals and offers on partnered hotels, restaurants and activities to save you money and connect you with local legends.
All of our adventures are operated and owned by local people and families. Your money stays local and that matters.
We hand pick the best value trips to save you time and research. Chosen by internationally experienced guides.
Our exclusive combos and adventures will save you money, time and research and let you experience more on your trip through the Rockies.
- Bring appropriate clothing for weather/season and closed toe shoes. The cave is 5 degrees celcius all year round.
- Please bring water and a durable snack to keep your energy levels up during the trip (eg.nuts,energybar), camera (pocket fit), and medication if required.
- You will be provided a backpack (shared between 2), helmet, head lamp, coveralls, kneepads, gloves, harness and safety lanyard.
- Minimum age is 12 years old. Maximum weight size is generally not an issue but you will need to fit a harness with a waist of 46” (116cm) and a maximum leg size of 33” (84cm).
- Instructors will teach you everything you need to know with no experience required.
- You can download the wiaver form here, and you can view our cancellation policy here.
Ready to book?
Book your next adventure now!